Two Trout Restaurant
At Darlinghurst Theatre Company we want your visit to be an experience from the moment you walk through the door.
Two Trout Restaurant is the perfect setting for a casual drink after work, enjoying a cheese board and a glass of wine, or a sneaky dessert before seeing a show at Darlinghurst Theatre Company, or a hearty meal on those nights when you don't feel like cooking.
Our in-house chefs Theo Hlorotiris and Lockie Clifford hand pick the freshest ingredients and artfully curate a seasonal menu to delight and inspire your taste buds.
Two Trout is open for pre-show dining during Darlinghurst Theatre Company production seasons.
Two Trout Restaurant will re-open during the season of Russian Transport for performances on Friday and Saturday.
Russian Transport menu
- Toasted Organic sourdough, cultured meander valley butter $8
- House Marinated Olives $8
- Cheese board – 3 Australian cheeses, lavosh, preserve, fruit $18
- Charred Brocollini, black bean sauce, sesame
- Young henrys beer battered fish of the day [DF] Sweet potato, nahm jim salad, peanuts, coriander $27
- Jamaican Jerk chicken [GF, DF ] peas and rice, shaved cabbage, pineapple salsa, coconut bbq sauce $27
- Beef Stroganoff, pasta Emilia spelt Rigatoni, mushroom, parsley $27
- Pumpkin, molasses roasted, miso greens, pepitas, soft herbs $23
Buttermilk panna cotta, passionfruit coulis, butterscotch crumble $12
Whilst bookings are not essential, reservations for pre-theatre dining are highly recommended
to secure your table.