Two Trout Restaurant
At Darlinghurst Theatre Company we want your visit to be an experience from the moment you walk through the door.
Two Trout Restaurant is the perfect setting for a casual drink after work, enjoying a cheese board and a glass of wine, or a sneaky dessert before seeing a show at Darlinghurst Theatre Company, or a hearty meal on those nights when you don't feel like cooking.
Our in-house chefs Theo Hlorotiris and Lockie Clifford hand pick the freshest ingredients and artfully curate a seasonal menu to delight and inspire your taste buds.
Two Trout is open for pre-show dining Tuesday-Sunday from 6pm throughout the Production of The God of Isaac (5 - 22 September).
- Toasted Organic Sourdough, olive oil, Dukka $8
- House marinated Olives $8
- Roast potatoes with rosemary salt $8
- Brocollini, hazelnut, dill, cured egg yolk emulsion $8
- Ocean Trout - Puy lentils, fennel jus, asparagus $28
- Beef cheek ragu - Rigatoni by Pasta Emiia, slow cooked braised beef, rich tomato, carrot and olive oil pangratto $28
- Aubergine - Hommus, rustic tabouli, king brown mushrooms, pepitas, cranberry
Check specials board for desserts
Whilst bookings are not essential, reservations for pre-theatre dining are highly recommended to secure your table.
Phone: 02 8356 9987 (Mon – Fri, 9.30 to 5.30pm)