Two Trout Restaurant
At Darlinghurst Theatre Company we want your visit to be an experience from the moment you walk through the door.
Two Trout Restaurant is the perfect setting for a casual drink after work, enjoying a cheese board and a glass of wine, or a sneaky dessert before seeing a show at Darlinghurst Theatre Company, or a hearty meal on those nights when you don't feel like cooking.
Our in-house chefs Theo Hlorotiris and Lockie Clifford hand pick the freshest ingredients and artfully curate a seasonal menu to delight and inspire your taste buds.
Two Trout is open for pre-show dining Tuesday-Saturday from 6pm throughout the Production of Once (26th June - 21st July).
- Toasted Organic Sourdough, cultured meander valley butter $8
- House marinated olives $8
- Cheese board - 3 Australian cheeses, lavosh, preserve, fruit $18
- Brocollini, hazelnut, dill, cured egg yolk $9
- Grilled SA King Praws [DF] - King prawns, grill, chickpea tagine, saffron, parsley $27
- Rigatoni - Pasta Emilia, spicy chorizo, red wine, sage, parmisan $27
- Aubergine [V] - Labneh, rustic tabouli, chestnut mushrooms, pepitas, cranberry $23
- Apple and Raspberry Studel - Black cherry sauce, vanilla creme fraiche $14
Whilst bookings are not essential, reservations for pre-theatre dining are highly recommended to secure your table.