Darlinghurst Theatre Company is committed to protecting your personal details securely and sensitively in accordance with NSW Privacy Laws. This Customer Privacy Statement outlines how we use and disclose your personal information and the privacy rights you have in relation to that information.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information we may collect, or which may be held about you, may include:
- Postal address
- Home phone and mobile number
- Email address
- Performance and seating preferences, history of attendances and any other performance related information collected for marketing purposes
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information in a number of ways including:
- when you purchase tickets to a Darlinghurst Theatre Company production or an external event held at the Eternity Playhouse, either via our Box Office (phone and counter sales) or through our website
- when you subscribe to our enewsletters and mailing lists
- when you make a donation to us
- from third parties selling tickets on our behalf, or on behalf of people staging events at our venues.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- enable you to purchase tickets and merchandise, including where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions
- allocate and mail your ticket(s) to your nominated postal address
- contact you if we have difficulty with your transaction
- contact you with details of any changes or cancellations to the event you have purchased tickets for
- enable you to make donations and to contact you regarding those donations
- to keep you informed of future events at the Eternity Playhouse.
HOW WE DISCLOSE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Darlinghurst Theatre Company will not otherwise trade, sell or rent personal information about our customers to or with third parties. Financial information, including donations, will not be shared with any third party.
MARKETING BY DARLINGHURST THEATRE COMPANY
Darlinghurst Theatre Company has a monthly e newsletter which features details of upcoming events, pre-sale information and special offers. From time-to-time we will also produce emails for events at the Eternity Playhouse. We also produce an annual printed season brochure.
When you purchase a ticket(s) to a Darlinghurst Theatre Company production at the Eternity Playhouse you will be asked at the time of the transaction whether you wish to receive information from Darlinghurst Theatre Company about future events. You can also sign up to our e newsletter via our website.
Darlinghurst Theatre Company only sends marketing material to patrons who have agreed to receive such communication. On all Darlinghurst Theatre Company communications patrons will be given the option to “opt-out” of future correspondence.
HOW TO CHECK AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS AND PREFERENCES
You have the right to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences at any time. Please contact us on 02 9331 3107 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.