HOW TO BOOK
Subscriptions, single tickets and gift vouchers can be purchased:
- Online for subscriptions, 2017 single tickets, 2016 single tickets and gift vouchers
- By calling 02 8356 9987 between 9.30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- For single tickets only, by visiting the Eternity Playhouse Box Office, only open from one hour prior to every performance
- For subscription packages only, by printing and completing the Subscription Booking Form.
Eternity Playhouse is a reserved seating venue with a 200-seat capacity. There are eight rows of tiered seating and entry is via the rear of the auditorium (closest to Row H). You will have the option of choosing your preferred seats from the best available at the time of booking.
Tickets will be available for collection at the Box Office on the evening of the performance. The Box Office opens one hour prior to the performance and tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes prior to the start time. Proof of purchase or a valid photo ID must be presented when collecting tickets. Proof of concession is required when collecting concession tickets.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on tickets. Subscription tickets are entitled to one exchange per ticket for an alternative performance of the same production. Exchanges must be requested 48 hours prior to the performance and are subject to availability. Exchanges can be processed by phone on (02) 8356 9987 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org between 9.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday with your request.
Concessions are available for full-time students, Pensioners, Senior Cardholders, Health Care Cardholders and the unemployed. Proof of concession must be produced to obtain the concession rate. Concessions must be valid at the time of booking.
An Under 30s discount is available to people 29 years and under. This rate is available for all Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday performances throughout the season. Proof of age will be required for each ticket holder and must be presented when collecting tickets and entering the theatre.
An industry and artist discount is available for all Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday performances throughout the season. This rate is available to industry employees and members of Actors Equity (MEAA), AFI | AACTA, Australasian Association for Theatre, Drama & Performance Studies (ADSA), AFTT, AIM, Actors Centre Australia, Screenwise, Performance Space, NSW Writers' Centre, Australian Writers’ Guild and ArtsHub. A membership card, business card or proof of employment must be presented at the Box Office when collecting tickets.
The Companion Card is accepted for all Darlinghurst Theatre Company performances. The Companion Card is issued to residents of NSW with a significant and permanent disability who are unable to participate in most community based activities without significant assistance. The Companion Card admits carers to performances as complimentary guests. Please call the Box Office on 02 8356 9987 for more information or to make a booking.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY STATEMENT
Darlinghurst Theatre Company is committed to protecting your personal details securely and sensitively in accordance with NSW Privacy Laws. View our Customer Privacy Statement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
All tickets sold by Darlinghurst Theatre Company are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised medium.
- The right is reserved to vary the advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable. Subscription tickets are entitled to one exchange per ticket for an alternative performance of the same production. Exchanges must be requested 48 hours prior to the performance and are subject to availability.
- The right of admission is reserved by management.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of management.
- Cameras and tape recorders may not be brought into the auditorium except when expressly authorised.