We've been thrilled with the response to our production of Arthur Miller's celebrated classic, All My Sons. Read what critics and audiences have been saying about the show:
- 'Gripping, moving and memorable theatre. Not to be missed.' Diana Simmonds, Stage Noise
- 'Wow, All My Sons was brilliant and exhausting. Thank you!' Audience Member
- 'Iain Sinclair's production is a model of solid stagecraft and good acting... A great play, a beautiful new venue. Go see for yourself.' 8/10 Elissa Blake, Sun Herald
- ‘Sydney’s newest playhouse opens with a star spangled classic.’ ★★★★ Time Out
- 'Broadway-quality theatre (cast, direction, acting, impact) right here in Sydney at the wonderful new Eternity Playhouse. All My Sons is simply brilliant.' Audience Member
- 'Darlinghurst Theatre Company has got the Eternity Playhouse off to a great start with a marvellous production of All My Sons. Performed with an intense honesty, Miller's timeless story about negligence and self-interest still rings true in this stirring production.' ★★★★ Jo Litson, Sunday Telegraph
- 'Wow, Arthur Miller's All My Sons at the Eternity Playhouse was absolutely outstanding. Go!' Audience Member
- 'This is beautifully crafted theatre... there are no bells and whistles, no fancy rewrites or pretentious "contemporaising" of the work, this is just a great cast, tellings a great story and doing it very well indeed. This production not only does Miller proud it elevates Sydney's independent theatre scene to a whole other level.' Stage Whispers
- 'All My Sons is an exceptionally good production with an excellent cast. A great start for the new Eternity Playhouse.' Steve Dow, Sydney Morning Herald
- 'The first production of Darlinghurst Theatre Company's season, Arthur Miller's All My Sons, is a gift, just as the Eternity Playhouse is a gift. It is a considered and thoughtful production that brings the classic to life as a classic; there is no radical re-invetion here. But there doesn't need to be.' Aussie Stage
All My Sons plays until Sunday 1 December. Don't miss it!
Photo: Iain Sinclair and Marshall Napier. Image by Brett Boardman Photography.
Posted 14 Nov 2013